This holistic approach to child development meets children on their level and allows them to be the navigator of their education. Our learning readiness program prepares the child for later school success, as well as the wide world around them.
Child-initiated exploration is a large part of our curriculum. We utilize a carefully curated environment with purposefully chosen materials. When children join our program they will: • Explore their emotions learning to identify and express them in a healthy way
• Participate in Mindfulness Activities
• Learn about growth mindset in a developmentally appropriate way
• Be exposed to early math concepts and awareness of relationships
• Be introduced to letters, words, and early literacy through high-quality literature
• Offer children opportunities for individual, small group play, and long-term projects
• Learn from the natural world
• Play, create and be imaginative!