A true tropical paradise with breathtaking nature, stunning views, world-famous white-sand beaches, rainforests, waterfalls, and incredible biodiversity, Hawaii is a dream destination for young people from all over the world. Marine Ecology, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Community Service, Adventures and Sports for Teen Students. Here are some of the program highlights.
- Live in modern student apartments, with AC, fast-speed Internet, and other amenities
- Learn in a fun, interactive way, outside of the classroom (hence our Experiential Learning Method!)
- Be a savvy, sophisticated traveler. Go above and beyond the standard tourist checklist!
- Meet young people and make new friends from all over the world
- Option to receive college credit, studying with our local partner institutions
- Included trips to Pearl Harbor National Memorial, North Shore, Hanauma Bay, Manoa Falls, Diamond Head, and much more!
- All-inclusive two- and three-week sessions
- Option to go on a travel extension to the Island of Hawaii (“Big Island”)