The most French city in North America, Québec is a must-see for anyone passionate about French culture. This beautiful city is located along the banks of the Saint Lawrence River and is the capital of the Canadian province of Québec.
Whether enjoying fine dining along the rue St. Jean, shopping at the Marché Vieux Port, practicing your French at a fondue restaurant, or strolling along the ramparts, students will be immersed in one of the most fascinating francophone cultures in the world.
For those who prefer to stay closer to home while immersing in the French language and culture, Quebec is the best and the most feasible option.
- Live in a modern dormitory on a beautiful, centrally located university campus
- Benefit from a life-changing pre-college experience in one of Canada’s oldest and picturesque cities
- Learn in a fun, interactive way, outside of the classroom, immersing in the local community (hence our Experiential Learning Method!)
- Experience authentic cultural immersion
- Be a savvy, sophisticated traveler. Go above and beyond the standard tourist checklist!
- Meet local teens and make friends from all over the world
- All-inclusive 2, 3, or 4-week sessions
- Optional 3-day travel extension to Montreal
- Included trips to Lévis, Cap Tourmente, Cap-Rouge, Île d’Orléans, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Wendake and more