Toddler Exploration Saturdays are geared towards creating wonder and building up a child’s natural imagination in a carefully curated learning environment.
With open-ended activities such as small world playdough provocations and access to a variety of loose parts, we build on their curiosity. By playing on a child’s natural curiosity, we ignite wonder. As children imagine, their brains form connections absolutely critical to critical thinking and complex thoughts.
• Explore their emotions learning to identify and express them in a healthy way
• Participate in Mindfulness Activities
• Be exposed to early math concepts and awareness of relationships
• Be introduced to letters, words, and early literacy through high-quality literature
• Offer children opportunities for individual, small group play, and long-term projects
• Learn from the natural world
• Play, create and be imaginative!