Choosing the perfect college is one of the most important decisions you will make as a young adult. This program will give you a chance to visit some of the best schools in the Boston area, with an option to go on a travel extension to colleges in New York, Washington DC, and vicinity.
Our instructors will schedule personal meetings with admissions counselors, work with you on improving your admission essays and test scores, conduct mock interviews, and help you explore financial aid opportunities. You will also learn how to research and write college papers, which will serve you well in your future studies.
Our international students will be able to improve their English skills, immerse themselves in American history and culture, learn about visa requirements for foreign students, and work on their TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Find the college of your dreams by visiting campuses in the Boston area and an option to go to New York and Washington DC: Harvard, MIT, Tufts, Boston University, Yale, Columbia, NYU, Princeton, Penn State, Georgetown, George Washington and more
- Talk to admission counselors to get an inside perspective on how to strengthen your application. Work on your admissions essay, conduct mock interviews, showcase your academic achievements and interests, global conscientiousness, extracurricular activities and community involvement
- Take advantage of individual visits and appointments based on your interests and favorite colleges
- Learn how to do research and how to write well-supported, compelling papers for your college classes
- Improve your SAT & ACT scores – they will still be important
- Navigate options for financial aid under the guidance of our instructors
- If you are a foreign student, improve your English and TOEFL or IELTS test scores, immerse in the English language and American history and culture